Warranty / Returns / Refund Policy
1. OriginWater Group Pty Ltd (ABN 45 627 690 055) products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. A customer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The customer is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. This Product Warranty is personal to the customer and shall not extend or apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or transferee of the product.
3. Subject to both the Statutory Guarantee and the Warranty Exclusions detailed in this product Warranty, if a product supplied by OriginWater Group is faulty or defective (i) within 12 months of the date of purchase, (ii) installation of the product – providing that the date of installation occurred no later than 3 months from the date of purchase of the product, (iii) defect is not due to accident, misuse, abuse, unsuitable water conditions, use of non-authorised parts including filter or to any alteration, modification or repair, (iv) the product is installed and used strictly in accordance with instructions supplied (v) upon OriginWater Group receiving a written claim, OriginWater Group shall, at its option:
a) direct an accredited service provider to attend the customer’s premises (provided that the premises are located within Australia) and repair the defect free of charge
b) direct the customer to return the product to OriginWater Group so that a replacement may be provided free of charge. OriginWater Group will meet freight charges and the customer will be required to meet costs associated with the removal of the product and installation of the replacement product.
4. Any product replace or repaired under this Product Warranty will be covered by the original product’s remaining warranty period, or three months, whichever is greater.
Making a Warranty Claim
5. If a customer may have a defective or faulty product and it is covered by this Product Warranty, the customer should cease using the product and contact OriginWater Group at the earliest opportunity by emailing
6. Application for service under warranty should include:
Customer contact information
Receipt showing date of purchase of the products
Evidence of date of installation of the product no later than 3 months after the date of purchase
Nature of fault
7. Any costs incurred by a buyer in lodging a claim are not refundable under warranty.
OriginWater Group Pty Ltd
(Brooke Water parent company)
ABN: 45 627 690 055
Address: 100 Harris St, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
This Refund Policy applies to all purchase from us, unless stated otherwise
At OriginWater Group, customer satisfaction is our priority.
Please read this Policy before making a purchase, so that you understand your rights as well as what you can expect from us in the event that you are not happy with your purchase.
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website or distributors. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with our products within our warranty period (1 year).
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.